The invisible system: Independent outside parking with pit in close surrounding areas
This parking system blends smoothly into your landscape because vehicles are stored below ground level and the upper platform can be individually designed according to your local site. Moreover, passengers can easily get in and out of the car since pillars at the upper tier are not required and each platform can be horizontally accessed. Pillars are only necessary for lower tiers. Due to its characteristics, the “Quadroparker” is most appropriate for courtyards, access roads and close surrounding properties.
- Independent parking on up to 4 tiers below ground level
- Width of parking space between 230 cm and 275 cm
- Platform capacity between 2.0 t and 2.6 t
- Traversable upper platform meaning it can be driven over
- Individual design of upper platform (e.g. lawn, wooden floor, pebbles)
Independent parking on 2 tiers with pit depth starting from 190 cm and clear height starting from 330 cm.
|from||190 cm||155 cm||free|
|to||260 cm||225 cm||free|
In-ground car stacking system for storing cars on 3 tiers and using pillars in the corner. Pit depth can vary between 350 cm and 450 cm depending on the required minimum car height.
|from||350 cm||150 cm||150 cm||free|
|to||450 cm||200 cm||200 cm||free|