Nussbaum Parking GmbH is a leading manufacturer of tailor-made auto parking
systems. As part of the Nussbaum Automotive Group, we at the Markranstädt site
(near Leipzig), with more than 135 employees, develop, produce and market
innovative and sustainable solutions for use all over the world.
To expand our nationwide teams, we are looking for the following at the earliest possible date
Field Service Technicians (m/f/d) in Mechanical and Plant Engineering
- Assembly and commissioning of parking systems at customer facilities
- Maintenance, inspections, service and repair of parking systems
- Function test in accordance with the specified test instructions
Completed, professional training, (e.g., plant electricians, industrial
- Knowledge in steel construction, mechanics and electrical engineering
- Class B driver's license
- Basic knowledge of English
- Systematic and accurate working method, diligence, reliability and individual initiative
- Friendly, confident appearance and customer orientation
- Engaging and challenging activity with the possibility for self-realization in diverse projects
- Flat and team-oriented hierarchies and short decision paths
- An international business environment
- Performance-oriented and attractive remuneration as well as flexible working hours
- Good training opportunities
Have we aroused your interest?
Then please send us your complete application documents stating your earliest possible starting date and salary expectations by e-mail to: email@example.com. Please contact Ms. Hammer at 034205/93-302 if you should have any questions.